Rule 1: Always post the rules. Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 10 new ones. Rule 3: Tag 10 new people and link them to this post. Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
- Favorite pair of socks? I have a pair of black and turquoise penguins on white that are pretty cute.. But I also have these two loner socks that don’t have matches: one’s white and black stripes and the other is straight up blue.
- Which Harry Potter character do you most identify with and why? I’ve had professors call me Hermione in the past. The whole ‘being smart and not having a ton of friends because of it’ thing… Big curly brown hair, big teeth when I was younger… Passionate, a bit vengeful. I think the nickname was accurate.
- If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be? I’m not a big animal person, but I’ve always liked foxes.
- Favorite historical figure? This one’s hard! I’m enamoured with Annie Oakley (she’s on the mind today since this is the anniversary of her joining the Wild West Show!) but I have a boatload of authors I’d cherish to my grave.
- If you could spend a day with any fictional character who would it be? The Doctor. That way I could have more than one day.
- Favorite movie genre? RomComs with depth. Not so very oxymoronic as it might sound.
- Write a 20 page essay or give a 10 minute presentation? Either or, I’m not picky. 20 page paper, I guess, since I can prepare that better than a presentation.
- Favorite blog that you follow on Tumblr? Teacoffeebooks.tumblr.com is stellar these days.
- Favorite underwear you own? Saucy! I have a mostly grey pair with blue side panels and a little orange bow on the top… Favourite bra is stupidly hot pink with a little gold bow in the middle. Underwear is on the list of “things to buy more of.”
- If you could take a vacation anywhere in the world where would you go and why? England. I’m dying to go and possibly stay, and it’s close to the rest of Europe. Day trips!
I’m not gonna post questions right now because I’m running out the door to rehearsal but that was ~fun! I’mma try to remember to post them soon but. No promises welp.
Resisting the powerful, irrational urge to send more emails to the people in charge of fixing my schedule.